Saturday, January 9, 2010

Goalios.

So. This year I am trying to decide what I want to do with myself on FanFiction. I want to dedicate myself a lot more to it. Since "Miracle of 86" appears slightly floppy it will probably be coming down or left incomplete altogether.

But I am wondering what I want to do with the whole "Last Place" and "Perfect Kisses" beast. I might be posting a thing asking people for their input on the subject. Because I am willing to try and invest once again into them due to the fact I now have a proper source to draw from for it that isn't an Academy Is... record (sorry to report in my FanFic absence (sp?) I have evolved into a hipster and cringe sometimes when I hear TAI).

Would people be interested in that? Should I move on and keep up "Miracle of 86"? Should I bother asking people? I don't know. I just know there's a gap growing between what I aim to write and what I have written and left in the past.

So far my goals are:
- Actually finish a writing project.
- Start a new writing project that will equal "Last Place/Perfect Kisses"
- Figure out what the hell I'm going with "LP/PK"

Any input?

1 comment:

never-explore said...

Jasey! You should stop deleting your blog posts. I read them on my iTouch and then I'm like, "I shall comment when I get on a computer!" and when I get on you delete them. D:

Like that one that you posted that cleared up my ?s about Miracle of 86. And that one with the unhappy something and the Early November. I see little previews on my Dashboard even after you delete them so I knowww. ;)

Anyways Miracle of 86 is great. Don't take it down. Or try your best and not take it down. And I posted on FF with my input. BTW, "find" was meant to be "finish" in the input review thing. Oops.

Hope everything gets sorted out. I know I keep saying that but you know. Hope you get everything sorted out.