Sunday, April 4, 2010

Chapter 2 Modifications:

Kerrington: One school system. Rainie Joseph and Paul Spinella now officially go to the same high school as Elisa and Company. I did this so it was less confusing and more realistic although I kind of miss old Coolen. It was a good school system. Awesome football team.

Now here are some things I kept the same:

Miles - Come on... he was awesome in the first rewrite. I got him spot-on in that one.

Bennett Williams - still tall. Still brunette. Still in Elisa's English Class. Still intimidating.... BUT he's now a junior.

Cautions for now:
Brace yourself for a pivotal plot movement in the near fictional future.
Kiss my 'Catcher in the Rye' references or events involving the book goodbye.
Get ready for new characters and relationship changes.

No comments: