Saturday, May 9, 2009

"Brighter" Paramore

Hi

I'm looking so forward to rewriting "Last Place" because it is going to be so much better. There's going to be so much more life. I ordered a microphone so I'm going to be hopefully recording my voice and my covers once I find a cheap mic-less webcam on Amazon.

I'm pretty happy right now. Minus the fact my sister has Hannah Montana Soundtracks in heavy rotation on her stereo. But I'm really happy lately. I was pretty depressed these past weeks for some reason. I have problems with being depressed. It happens a lot to me where I go under these spells of just feel depressed and down.

But I've been super happy lately.

jaseyray

1 comment:

never-explore said...

Lol, but seriously.
YOU'RE STILL SCARING ME.

But of course, if there's more Bennett&Elisa action. I'm okay with that. ;]

But wooott!
I can't wait to hear your voice. ^^

And I'm pretty happy too. Lol.
I just got all my sewing supplies for home ec and they're all pretty and blue. O:

And then yesterday I went to the mall and got some awesome clothes.

LOLOLOLL.
I got a scarf too.
It had peace signs on it.

BUT ONLY BECAUSE THEY WEREN'T ANY OTHER BETTER SCARVES.

Geezjus.

Well, at least its not all heavy and cozy CAUSE ITS SUMMER.

Soon.

Well, here. Its summer already.
I hate the sun. Or like, I hate heat. I like sun. Hate heat.

When I grow up, I'm gonna move some where cooler. Cause then I don't have to wear shorts. XD

Maybe to Canada, one of my friends lives in Manitoba and she says there's only like 1 month of summer. lololl. And its like 60/70s. THAT IS LIKE SPRING FOR ME.

Anyways,
I'm glad you're no longer depressed. Cause happiness is a very good thing. I get all depressed when I'm PMSing and pissed off at people. Ahaa, yeah. That happens alot. Being pissed that is.

I HAVE ANGER ISSUES.

SO SHUT UP.

:D

youmakemehappywhetheryouknowitornot.