Tuesday, August 3, 2010

"I'm Yours Tonight" The Academy Is...

Hi

So I don't know where all my old readers went. I posted a new chapter- absolutely no reviews on it. My new ones don't review much. I got my first review in weeks from a new reader. It meant so much to me.

Maybe I'll never surpass "Last Place"/"Perfect Kisses"
I just feel bad that "Perfect Kisses" will go on unfinished. From what I've collected- personally or on here and stats-wise it's everyone's favorite.

But I will in no way give up.

I am potentially seeing The Academy Is... this weekend. Those of you who know "Last Place" very well will know how deeply it is inspired by TAI. I literally started writing it while listening to their records. It's strange how this is turning out. I still love them, I just grew up a little.

I'm all talk and no game.
I apologize.
I'm just so lost in my writing.

Jasey Ray

No comments: