Monday, August 23, 2010

Update for those who are listening.

I plan on returning to FanFiction in September.

That gives me a week to figure out what project I'm going to go with and what one I'm going to let simmer and grow a little. Which leads me to phase two of this update.

I have two story ideas all hashed out in my head ready to go to real paper and then to virtual paper and then to FanFiction. I started really laying out my stories and planning them all out in a notebook again. It's pretty old school but it's all in there. Now I just need to get it moving.

The titled story is from a girl's POV and definitely going under a Sarah Dessen catagory.

The other is untitled, but I'm really excited about it right now. It may or may not leave my homey little Sarah Dessen catagory. It depends on what POV I'm picking. I'm leaning towards multi-POV but I really like the male lead's perspective.

If anyone is reading this, I'd love to run the two summaries by you and you can give me some feedback. Drop a comment down here- anyone can comment, FYI- and leave your FanFiction Penname or if not I can just post them on here.

I miss you guys and my life a secret online teen fiction-ist. My life is boring without it.

JaseyRay

No comments: