Monday, March 1, 2010

Notes. Notes. Notes.

Does anyone want some new notes?

Not just Nick POV's or anything to do with "Miracle" but would it spoil it if I introduced some new "Last Place"? It's very similar and still soooo different. I'm hoping it will seem more realistic. I haven't posted a lot because I've been busy going into the city and drooling over the first biography I ever read (Elliott Smith- musician/songwriter).

Plus I've been drawing again and loving art again. I'll tell you: School Art Ruins Art. Ahh! I can't even explain how much a college art class can help you. Every Saturday I go into the city now for an art class. It's so rad. I'm a city person. I'll tell you that.

But I don't know how severe I should make the notes. Should I bat around the bush and not rip your skulls off or should I just write some other POVs and avoid the main characters? Because a lotta ya are gonna be pissed I think. I'll tell you that.

jaseyray

2 comments:

Between You And I said...

Do whatever you feel more comfortable with. Personally, I would treat it like a band-aid and just rip it off fast. We're going to love what you write eventually if we don't love it immediately. Can't wait to see all of your new plans. :) You're amazing

never-explore said...

Reason why I didn't joined 8th grade art this year. But I'm joining next year so I can do photography class in 10th.

BUTTT.
I WANT MORE MIRACLE!
Haha, I really love that story now. Its so perfect.