Sunday, August 2, 2009

"hold my hand' new found glory

hi

i reread a ton of old reviews for "last place" and right now i'm looking into just going full-time with the rewrite for a little while. i won't but i miss writing it. rewrites arent' as fun as new stories but at least my stories are changing drastically in the rewrite.

"last place" is going to be awesome. a lot more changes and hopefully i have everything sorted out. i'm not going into this not knowing what to do. i have everything thoguht out and consistent. "perfect kisses" is as bi-polar as a story can get but i'm jsut going to let it come out. i may/may not go back and rewrite something really fast but it will be small.

so have a good night. i'm into elisa's character tonight so i'm going to try and use it to my advantage.

astreetlight

1 comment:

never-explore said...

hahaha, dont you miss my long, random, irrelvent reviews?but either you answer that or not. im really pumped for more last place rewrite. with all these changes and stuff.

andd, before I forget.
i download a saves the day album, "through being cool". theyre okay, I just need to listen to them more. they have this like cool old school vibe to them haha. well, i dunno how to describe them.

and you made me zooey deshsomething's stalker. cause first you made me knew who she is. so I freaked when I saw the 500 days of summer trailer. which then made me go into full stalker mode. and I found out about she&him. good stuff, different. but good.

ANDD. yeah, the end.
hope you slept/sleeping well.