Monday, June 29, 2009

"fall" something corporate

hi

my mom got a flat. so i'm home alone again.

i've been writing and loving chris conley to death jsut making notes about jonah (alone) and elisa and bennett being in love. but today i'm super tired. i woke up at five 50 and went to the gym and ran numbly on a treadmill to "hold my hand" by new found glory. starting my need to write about jonah when all i really did was write heartbreak before i dove into a conversation at ihop about chris conley, pink hair, and jonah.

but right now i'm super hungry and am going ot sneak a hunk of cheese before my mother gets home with my dad.

jaseyray

1 comment:

never-explore said...

i love that song in your blog title. haha, i just recently discovered something corporate. which i then discovered where you got your fanfic "leaving through the window"'s title from.

and gah. seeing bennett's name ticks me off now. im gonna read last place again. regain my love for him.

yeah, my head still hurts. but im not sure if my stomach is hurting because im getting cramps or if its because im still pissed.

anyways, if you're gonna post that jonah thing. i cant wait to read it.

have fun with the cheese. hope it satisfies your hunger.