Saturday, June 13, 2009

"(i don't know the song title :P" flight patterns

hi

so here's where i reveal my inner creep. i have a tumblr blog where i blog normal life and go out on all these emo rants and talk about how much people suck. well there's this couple my sister showed me. they are in love. i don't know where they live but their last names are sweet and bliss and i think it's so perfect. and she's so pretty. she looks like hayley williams but prettier and the boy is in a band flight patterns and they have one song i listen to a lot.

well the girl has a blog. and i check it a lot because i love reading about her life and she's so cool and i jsut want to be her. she really inspires me to write. i've been gettign itno some cheesy stuff even though i'm writing mroe of my heavy stuff now. "perfect kisses" is on hold again because i'm lazy and don't want to turn on my other computer and write but i want to jsut write for it. i may unfortunatly have to start writing them on fanfiction again and have a million spelling erros but whatever.

todays my last soccer game and since may i have lost seven pounds. so i'm very please with myself today. i have no make-up on but when i look in the mirror i look honest and myself.

i'm reading a book too that i thought would be a bunch of cheesy love stories and it is. 8/10 are homosexual relationships which is different. the book is by david levithan. it's called "how they met: and other stories" but heres my number one book recommendation.

go to your library and look for "nick and norah's infinite playlist" it's by the same dude and this other woman too. he writes nick's pov and she writes norah's and it's amazing. it's so much better with the movie. although michael cera melts my heart to death. it's amazing and it's so quick and lovey and good it's my life. one of my favorites.

but also youtbe "paper heart trailer" it's a movie (indie yes!) abotu a girl who doesn't believe in love and whats to make a documentary about how love doesn't exist. and who does she meet? michael cera! and i wigged out then but guess what? she falsl in love with michael cera and it's real life. not like a movie. it's a legit documentary and her and michael are dating now.

and youtube "500 days of summer trailer" because it has my favorite actress in it too. zooey deschanel. i think that's how you spell it. but it's so good looking too. it's also indie! and it's so cute. it's abotu a guy who believes in love who falls in love with a girl (zooey) who doesn't. sooo good. i haven't been this excited about a movie since "juno"

but away from my reccomendations. i am going to go play some music. i think i found a good voice. so i'm excited now. i'm going to record it and see how i sound.

jaseyray

No comments: