Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Quest Part 4

Hi

*exhale- catch breathe*

I went over my grandparents house. Get a letter opener and a card game (?) and then find out my dad locked his only set of keys in his van. SO we wait an hour until this guy comes in and opened the door. We leave.

Talking baout my shitty stereo at home and he says he has a sound system upstairs. So we set it up and what not, I'm listening to Santi right now. And totally going off on a weird turn in my quest. But I'll be cleaning my room and listening to Dashboard Confessional and what not. Waiting for that song. Maybe I shouldn't look for it. I should let it come to me.

So I'll stop my quest for now. And hope I find it somehow. Eventually.

I need it now though which stresses me out. In my rewrite I'm jsut about to introduce Bennett. Right when she's going to English with Cass and Ms. Masons calls on him. I wanted to capture him right in this. But... I just found a Bennett and Elisa song. Oof.

"You Might Have Noticed" The Academy Is...

I just heard a whole batch of lyrics that fit it perfectly. Maybe I should just make a playlist of all of this. And then roll with it. See what comes out. What's worse is out of all these characters I relate to Bennett most. And or Elisa.

I should know them best, but Rainie and Paul come out more easily. So Happy Afternoon. As you can see I'm procrastinating. And typing gibberish.

Peace
Jaseyray

1 comment:

never-explore said...

o bby.
I dunno. I'm tired and just came back from the mall and Target and doing all these beauty shizz on myself. Anwyaysss=fsdfsfmfdgfd. BLAH.

Yeah. Still dunno. Anyways. Wee! I can't wait to read the rewrite. Seriously. Like more than Perfect Kisses (no offense or anything). I love Bennett&Elisa.

And I shall listen to that song. Woo.

AND DO WHATEVER YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING THAT YOU'RE NOT DOING RIGHT NOW. ^^