Monday, March 2, 2009

"The Hunt Club" Remember Maine

Hi


So I finished the sequel thing and added a little "one-shot." Phase 2 was about Rainie's pregnancy, and what not. Elisa feeling like Bennett was never going to finally ask her to marry him for real and stuff. Adult life and everything.

But I'm going back to high school. My expertise and everything. I am really getting down to it. So excited to start working on my rewrites. No more excuses.

My new idea is a little darker. Something I odn't tihnk many of my readers on FanFiction will like. It's about a boy. He's artsy and emotional. And it starts with him and his suicide attempt. This kid saves his life and this kid is a drug-gie and sort of takes the kid under his wing and teaches him how to live. And then suddenly the drug-gie kid finds out he only has five months to live.

It's different. A lot more in the direction I want to move towards. It's cool. It's the kind of book I'd want to read now. But I'll be writing another love story or two. (Hint- I now have two accounts on FanFiction -Hint).

So I'll see you.
JaseyRay

True Confessions: I played the new Fall Out Boy game "Fall Out Boy Trail" for about two hours over the past two days.

1 comment:

never-explore said...

The new story sounds really interesting. I can't wait to read it. ^^