Saturday, February 21, 2009

"About A Girl" The Academy Is...

Hi

My vacation is going very well. XD. I love that emoticon. If I were a emoticon I woudl be that one. But yeah, I've been writing some one-shots in Bennett's POV. So fun. But I like Paul's POV better. But then again. They're pretty tied right now. And also I've been making some "Perfect Kisses" notes and what not. As well as a fun little sequel thing. It's pretty fun. It's nice. I like it. It's really fun to write.

I'm going to try and draw Mike Carden (The Academy Is... guitarist). It may/may not be difficult. The hardest person I've ever drawn is probably Martin Johnson of Boys Like Girls. The easiest is probably William Beckett and/or Oliver Sykes.

I'm going to buy some books too, if I can scrounge together some cash. I won't but I'll try.

So I'll be creativly booming by the end of the week I can feel it.

Booyakasha
JaseyRay

1 comment:

never-explore said...

XD = Full of win.
And Bennett one shots are also full of win.

And Martin Johnson is full of win. (Well. He used to be when I was super obsessed with BLG).

Ahaha anyway. Just wanted to say that. Cause. Yeah. XD