Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"Being Around (Lemonheads Cover)" Anthony Green and Craig Owens

Hi

FanFiction is pissing me off. I want to break something. Oof.

I'm dying to write. Nothing to post with.

I need to stop. I'll burn a hole in this screen. I'm filling a notebook tonight. It's going to be done soon. So excited. Starting new. Starting Fresh. I'll possibly post something really old for kicks and shit. You can post anonymous comments if your lurking and reading this now. I just figured out how to allow such busniess.

I'm loving Mike Carden (The Academy Is...) today. And Anthony Green (Circa Survive, ex-Saosin, ex-Zolof and the Rock and Roll Destryoers) and Craig Owens (Chiodos, Cinematic Sunrise, Untitled-HardcoreProject-with-The-Academy-Is'-drum-tech, Charles Bukowski lover).

Rock on.
JaseyRay

1 comment:

never-explore said...

D:
POST ON YOUR BLOG! xD

I want to kill FF. xP