Saturday, February 21, 2009

"LAX to O'Hare" The Academy Is...

Hi



So after looking into some more publishing stuff I'm thinking of submitting into one. Which means my writing will be starting up again. And I will be editing and working hard. And and really exctied. I am not anticipating ot be huge or anything but I am sooo excited and inspired.

I went to a show yesterday and my mind is bursting with ideas. Live music is the best thing ever.

The old ex-boyfriend and I are friends again and he dared to question my compulsive CD buying. I don't give direct answers really. But buying CDs is something you can easily get hooked on. It's not just buying pieces of plastic and music that play numbers thay come out as music in a stereo. It's like capturing a moment of your life.

My goal in life is to take my music library and apply it to my teenage life. And whatever shit went down. I can go along my library and summarize my life along to it. From 4th grade where I got my first record (Green Day "American Idoit") and what's cool is I can tell where I could have taken a bad turn and gone into the world of Pop music. Oof.

If you noticed Bennett and Paul and Elisa buy a lot of CDs or have them more like it. I don't know many people besides me who have the legit thing anymore. I thin kthey all resort to iTunes. And if I go through my iPod- although I love my iPod Thor (not to be confused with my ceramic turtle Thor) very dearly and love it and live to it- I can't tell you anything about myself by scrolling through a playlist. Maybe. A little. But with the thing right in front of me I can see the changes and moods of my life and the tones of it.

The reason I write about "emo" kids is that they are more fragile. And not only do they never have any spotlight other than on the internet, they aren't just fags who slit their wrists. The difference between and emo and a "prep" is that the emo is wearing thier heart on their sleeve. The original intent of an emo was basically a punk rocker who got into the emotional side of rock music. And they let the world se what their feeling. Now it doesn't matter. The "preps" are projecting this idea and the emos are too.

The fakest kids I know are the people that go "I'm preppy" or "I'm emo" or whatever. I was like that and it's so hard because you want to be something but you fight what you want and it's stupid. I just want to wear my Jimmy Robbins shirt to school and wear jeans I love and shoes I like.

But W-whatever. I've been doing that all day. It's so annoyign and fun. Especially when you do it Kenny Vasoli (The Starting Line, Person L) style (YouTube Video: Making of "The Best Of Me")

B Yahself.
JaseyRay.

1 comment:

never-explore said...

This was a very ... um. I dunno how to call it, inspiring? blog post. I was like, O:
TRUFAX.

Anyway, I love music too. But I’m one of those illegal downloads one because I don’t have the money to spend it on Cds. I do want to buy some, they’re so cool and I like how you get the lyrics with it (lame reason I know) but I rather be materialistic and spend it on clothes and shoes and whatnot, haha.

I love it when people write about emo people, though I never see them as emo, their more emotional (that didn’t come out right, but yeah) and I always love emotional stories/people/music/whatever. Cause I’m so … like emotional and I love being sad (over fictional stuff that is).

I hate when people do the, “I am …”. There’s this girl in my Art class that goes all, “I’m goth.” And then she looks up Taylor Swift lyrics (not that I’m against her or anything, I quite love Taylor) and I‘m like, “Wtf.”. XD

Anyway, people at my school are usually normal and not stereotypical too much. Half of the people at my school wear converses and skinny jeans (maybe not in the same combination but yeah). But I dunno, I’m one of those people who don’t like people who are bigger than me. Which is like, everybody. Which is also why I have short friends! ^^

My school is pretty much non-dramatic which is really boring and stuff.

Plus I'm a nerd, so I wouldn't know.