Saturday, February 28, 2009

"I Wanna Love You" The Maine

Hi

The title was only to be ironic.

Elisa's POV

I closed my eyes pressing my lips against his. He smiled. We went into our room. He shut the door and took my into his arms. He kissed me. Holding me tight. I smiled. And we kissed more. He kissed my neck, nuzzlign it gently. It tickeled and I laughed softly. "I love you." He whispered into my ear.

"I love you too." I said back. I kissed him again.

We lay down and he held me. I closed my eyes breathing. Taking in the smell of him. He kissed my forehead and we were quiet. Jonah was asleep on the couch. Sean had helped him in. But there was a door opening and a shutting. Bennett sat up.

"Was that Sean?" I asked.

He paused. Listening. "Oh, probably." He lay back down. And I moved close to him. He closed his eyes and kissed me. We started kissing. I missed having him here.

Paul's POV

I was falling asleep. Exhausted. And finally breathing calmly. She sat up, holding the sheets over her. She reached out. I closed my eyes and she moved beside me. In a minute or two the space beside me lifted. She was standing now. I opened my eyes and looked at her. She was a silhouette in the darkened room. She pulled her shirt on over her head and then took her sweatshirt.

"Rain," I said. Her spine stiffened. My words were only a hushed whisper.

She looked at me. And paused stepping out of her shoes again and climbing back onto the bed. She heard Bennett and Elisa walking to their room. I kissed her. And she kissed me back. Then she pulled back. I did too. I held her hand to have her near me a little while longer.

"What happened?" Was all that came out. I didn't regret anything. I just didn't know a better way to put it.

She looked at me in the dark. The lights from outside adding a white glow to the room. "It was just one night." She said. She kissed me again. Her lips sending sweetness into my mouth. "I have to go. Goodnight."

She got up. I sat up. "Rain," I whispered again. And she walked halfway to the door. Her keys in her hand. She was out the door and I was still in bed. Naked and exposed. I fell back. Listening. Her car started and she was gone.

It didn't seem real. What happened. But I guess that's how most one night stands must feel. I wouldn't know though. This was my first.

1 comment:

never-explore said...

oh yes. i love that cover by the Maine. The Maine ftw! xD

Elisa&Bennett are still as cute as ever. I really love when they go all, "Was that Sean?". I dunno why, but I just love that part. :3

And poor Paul. D:
I want to hug him. When he's fully clothed that is. But gah, I really hope Raine didn't mean to leave him. I'm gonna kill her if she did. >.>